answer the following questions
1.Did Emmeline's parents accept female emancipation?
2. Was Richard, Emmelin's husband, for or against vote for women?
3. how did people use to call women who fought for the right to vote?
4. who did Emmeline start the women's social and political Union with? when did they start it?
5. What did suffragettes do to make people speak about them?
6. how many times was _Emmeline sent to prison?
7. what happened during the first world war?
8. did anything change after the first warld war?
9. could all women over 21 years old vote before 1928?
10. could Emmeline ever vote in her life?